Well known Ice flake machine Bing's Bing's Mini-S is No.1 export sales product.
It realized the optimized quality of ice by the optimized freezing point minus 35degree which can freeze very quickly milk, juice and beer etc.
As it consists of fine particles, it maintains the same quality of ice for a long time, fresh feeling melting down as soon as you put in your mouth.
Smaller, But Stronger!
- Product Name : Bing’s Bing’s Mini-S
- Model No : JSB-257W
- Certification : NSF
- Size : 340(W) x 530(D) x 500(H)mm
- Weight : 50kg
- Compressor : 7/8hp, Made in Spain
- Maximum Ice Making Capacity : 250kg/day
- Refrigerant : R-404a
- Power Consumption : 1,300W ±10%
- Condenser : Water cooling type
- Material : POSCO Stainless Steel 304-2B
- 20ft Container Capacity : 33pcs
- Packing size : 510*660*740mm(With Pallet)
- Gross weight : 60Kg
- Global shipping, T/T in advanced
- Down! The ultra-small size, UP! Snow making capacity up to 250kg per day
- Don’t worry about a narrow space
Check it by yourself!
- View inlet water temperature and water quantity on display in real time and check how it works
Advanced technologies! Add high performance to the machine!
- The machine stops itself to protect its major parts when water is not supplied
- Speed cleaning - Perfect solution of bacteria and hygiene problem
Removable stainless steel water tray. One-touch detachable design
- Minimizing ingredients loss & cost saving by upgraded water tray design
- Long-term stable ice flake production with 7/8hp powerful compressor
Dry snow! Won’t melt easily!
- Realization of optimal ice flake quality with minimized moisture content
by the rapid freezing technology of -35℃
- The endless change of Bingsu – 100% fresh ingredients such as milk,
juice, beer and wine etc.
Incomparable degree of completion!
- Simple and elegant design
- Applied the insert connecting method which fix a blade of knife from machine
inside firmly. A solid connecting of a blade of knife is the key element of ice quality
- Easy to use for everyone with 2 touch buttons considering user’s usage habits